Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Fair is Foul, and Foul is Fair
I might not be that 'open' after all. Although I seemed totally cool about it, it lingered on my mind.
Open? It just sound too bastardic for me.
I always believed that God withheld things from me for a reason, be it money, looks or freedom.
As time goes by, they are slowly granted and released to me, and I'm given them only after I'm matured enough to handle them.
Well, what happened simply revealed myself, and testified that all along my beliefs might be true afterall.
"It's not whether you will do it or not, but it's whether you are given the chance to do it"
How apt.
Principles. I'm confused.
Is the holy loved by the gods because it is holy, or is it holy because it is loved by the gods?
Or is it just another social construct?
No matter what, they are already infused in me.
No matter what the function of principles in me is, x has already turned to f(x).
And I really can't pretend that nothing has happened.
It is just not me.
On the other hand, I can't pretend that something
has happened.
Oh the irony.
Fair is foul, and foul is fair. Hover through the fog and filthy air.
诸法空相,不生不灭、不垢不净、不增不减
来无所黏,过无踪迹,不垢不净,本自清净,何染着之有?
I'll find peace =)
"来回终究要停在原点
望太远眼前幸福却忽略
晃半圈
圆不了爱恋
高一遍低一遍
风就吹散了永远"
-- 空秋千
lowtide blogged @
3:06 am
